Monday, March 14, 2011

JIMMY VARGAS "REQUIEM FOR MY SHADOW BRIDE"...LURE OF THE FORTIES SIREN


 She was there at the crossroads of my last breath of my last life...And the first of what I call this ‘gimcrack’ one.

She, a selongacious beauty, narcotisin’ melancholy and her sex in my veins,
Her voice etched in my other consciousness, a honey hush whisper… 
“Wait for me Jimmy”.

A vamptress with sin satin talons, flarin’ above the coronade of 
her viper tresses,
Alurin’ me by her mystical  flamenco and a funereal lily parfum,
A beaut-evil nightmare.
Stokin’ this my fortease fetish.
Trying to reconnect me with the religiosity of a past life that I never got to complete.

I didn’t know whether she had conjured me or I 
had summoned her,
And for thirty years she stalked and haunted me 
in phantasmic reverie.
Never of the real, just an amorphic veil…
I call her my Shadow Bride.


© JIMMY VARGAS 2000 / 2011
From his multimedia dvd / E-Book 
“REQUIEM FOR MY SHADOW BRIDE"
Photo: Torren / Vargas

No comments:

Post a Comment